A Certified Financial Advisor serving investors in greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Wexford, Cranberry, Marshall, Bradford Woods, Pine, Richland, McCandless, Ross – and beyond since 1997.
Preparing for retirement can be stressful, but when done correctly it brings peace of mind. We can help you answer the critical questions and bring you that peace of mind.
- Do I have enough money to last the rest of my life?
- Can I retire early?
- From which of my accounts should I withdraw money first?
- What are the income tax implications of withdrawing my money from my retirement accounts?
- How much money can I expect to live on once I retire?
- It is never too late to develop a retirement plan. Even if you are already retired, preparing a plan will allow you to make decisions based on an objective understanding of the options available to you.
Our firm is equipped to assist in the development of a retirement plan prior to retirement and the continued implementation of that plan throughout your retirement years.
Asset Allocation /
Investment Tax Planning /
Retirement Planning /
IRAs and 401K Rollovers /
College Planning /